Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Here And There

I've seen the city from many places, but sometimes I see a block I never saw before.

I've lived through what feels like many different times, but then a window opens for me to see a time past or a time to come.

I've sat for hours and I've walked for hours, and I've learned that walking takes me farther.

I've done because I had to and done because I wanted to, but I realize that some of the best things I've done I've done because they just happened.

I've known the answers and I've not known the answers, but I've liked best when I've asked the questions to get from "not know" to "know."

I've taught myself how not to care, and I've learned to let myself care, and I've discovered that a little caring goes a long way...

No comments:

Post a Comment