Thursday, March 13, 2014

Great Delays (A Guest Blogger Day)

Sometimes, you need a little different perspective on what's going on around you. When I asked my son what I should write about, he offered to write for me. These days, I rarely turn down offers of help--there are not enough hours in the day--so here (with some edits) is what he wrote...
 

"Today when my daughter and son were leaving Hebrew school there were some great delays. For starters my son made Hamantashen cookies at Hebrew school and since his class was the last class to make Hamantashen cookies his full class had to wait a whole 20 minutes just to get a homemade cookie. Another big delay was when we went on the uptown M15 bus we were taking a local but when we got to the stop no local bus came for about a half an hour and only in that time 2 select buses passed which can clearly show you that taking the M15 at night is a very bad idea."
 

A little plot, a little attitude on the day's events, and a little takeaway for future reference--that's basically what our days are made up of, isn't it?
 

Oh, and let's not forgot a little appreciation--today, in my case, for my guest blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment