Saturday, November 2, 2013

Friday Implosion

I am forever answering the question, "How do you come up with something to write about EVERY day?" My response, aside from the "Well, I said I would, so I just do," is that just about every day, something--whether big, or very small--happens, and sparks me to write something. Tonight (well, really last night, since I fell asleep thinking through my day to find a topic), I was truly stumped. No small moments, no large ones, and no particular desire to write about rain or the assortment of breaded foods we had eaten for dinner. Either nothing really happened, or so much has happened during the week that it was Friday implosion.
 

Does a day of "stumped" mean I'm calling it quits? No way. Now, very well rested, I am off and running again, past Friday implosion, and ready to find--and write about--the next big--or little--thing.
 

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment