Sunday, August 16, 2015

If I'd

I see pictures posted, and events described, and I can't help but wonder what would have been...
 

...if I were still at ABC
 

...if I'd left New York when ABC was over
 

...if I'd followed a path where I stumbled, rather than switched paths when I stumbled
 

...if I'd kept in touch better
 

...if I'd focused more on family and less on work
 

...if I'd focused more on work and less on family
 

...if I'd jumped ship sooner
 

...if I'd hung on longer
 

...if I'd taken less
 

...if I'd held out for more
 

...if I'd played things safer
 

...if I'd taken more risks
 

...if I'd...
 

We rarely get to know how things would have been different "if." The best we can do is anticipate a little, guess a lot, and make the best of the paths we take. What if...? We just have to wait and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment