Thursday, August 13, 2015

On The Path

I wanted to do everything, but I accomplished something.
 

I wanted to satisfy everyone, but I satisfied someone.
 

I wanted to be everywhere, but I landed somewhere.
 

I wanted to know the answers every time, but I was able to answer the questions only sometimes.
 

I came, I saw, I conquered, and then I ran, I closed my eyes, I took a nap.
 

I beat the system, and then I surrendered to the system.
 

I believed, and then I couldn't believe.
 

We are rarely on a straight and level path. The challenge is to return after we run away, to believe after we lose faith, to make at least something sometime, even when we can't accomplish everything all the time. It's rocky, and it's crooked, but we just have to stay on the path...

No comments:

Post a Comment