Monday, June 20, 2016

Microscope

Look, and you will see what you think you see. Look closer, and you will see what is real.

Look, and you will see what you want to see. Look longer, and you will see what I may not want to show.

Look, and you may see the big picture. Look more carefully, and you may see the true picture.

Look, and you can see how I feel. Look again, and you will feel how I feel.

Look, and you may blur the details. Look with more focus, and the details will come into view.

Look, until you think you understand. Look a little deeper, and you'll really understand.

Look, and I will appreciate your interest. Look too closely, and I will question your motives.

Look, and see who I am. Look once more, and I will see who you are.

It's all different under the microscope. Maybe better close-up, maybe not...but different...

No comments:

Post a Comment