Monday, February 15, 2016

Those Twenty-Two Minutes

There are the twenty-two minutes of show content, which make up what we call a half-hour TV show.
 

There are the twenty-two minutes on my phone timer, which let me sleep in just a little longer.
 

There are the twenty-two extra minutes I left for my trip to work, which allow me to stop and happen upon a few bargains.
 

There are the twenty-two minutes of evening, which I get back when I treat myself to a cab rather than waiting for a bus.
 

There are the twenty-two minutes of watching YouTube with my kids, which sometimes make me understand them just a little more.
 

There are the twenty-two minutes of cupcake baking time, which can feel like an eternity, especially when raw eggs mean you can't lick the bowl while you wait for the oven.
 

There are the twenty-two minutes each day, which stand between me and a perfect schedule, but offer to connect me with what sometimes can be a very interesting life...

No comments:

Post a Comment