Friday, October 4, 2013

Did I Miss A Day?

Did you ever have a day that felt like so many days rolled into one that you weren't quite sure whether the end of the day was, in fact, the end of that day or the end of the next one? I went in so many directions today, and it is so late as I am writing this, that I actually have had moments of wondering whether I missed a day of posting.

I happen to be a person who thrives on going in many directions. I am often at my most satisfied when I am thinking quickly and making things work out right even when it seems impossible to make things work out right. The doing time is very exciting. The only problem is that the processing time ends up almost non-existent, which brings me to the question of whether I missed a post day. I didn't. I know that. But at the rate at which I jump from thing to thing, it's not always simple to separate the days.
In any case, having clarified that question, I will move on to say goodbye to a day full of doing. And a proper hello to the next one.

So no, I didn't miss a day. I was just too busy doing to be sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment