Saturday, April 5, 2014

Does It Mean You're Doing Too Much If...

You fall asleep before your kids (which would actually imply that they are doing more than you, or that you are doing too little). Hmm...
 

You recycle the takeout containers because you just can't bear to wash any more of them for re-use.
 

You make sure to print out tickets and coupons you'll need during the day--then leave them in the printer when you race out the door.
 

You're really not sure whether the events and actions in your dreams are things that actually happened or not.
 

When you try to go through piles of paperwork, the piles somehow manage to get bigger, rather than smaller.
 

You depend way too often on the newspaper masthead to remind you what day it is.
 

I am happy to report that today, I at least know it is Friday. And that, while I know for sure that I will be doing too much this weekend, at least it is the weekend.
 

And I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment