Sunday, June 21, 2015

Trying

I couldn't find an open arcade, but I tried.
 

I couldn't guarantee A-pluses, but I tried.
 

I couldn't make the recipe look like the picture in the book, but I tried.
 

I couldn't throw well enough to be a good practice partner for my little-leaguer, but I tried.
 

I couldn't fix all the teenage drama, but I tried.
 

I couldn't solve why some kids do nice things and some kids do rotten ones, but I tried.
 

I couldn't make us millionaires, but I tried.
 

I couldn't be everywhere every time, but I tried.
 

I couldn't stop time, but I tried.
 

I couldn't capture all the moments to save forever, but I tried.
 

I couldn't make everything even or fair, but I tried.
 

I couldn't be happy every minute, but I tried.
 

I couldn't make everyone happy all the time, but I tried.
 

We may not succeed all the time. Often, trying is all we can do. And sometimes--maybe more than sometimes--that's enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment