Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Maybe I Shouldn't Have...

Spent a year sending blindish resumes answering posts for jobs that probably didn't even exist. Perhaps it made me feel that I was doing something, but what exactly was that something?
 

Stopped writing my children's book series. But somehow, it's hard to indulge dreams that might come true someday when you have bills that definitely come in the mail each month.
 

Said "yes" to so many things--it's exhausting sometimes keeping up with them all.
 

Bought the giant bag of chocolate chips. Things like that just aren't safe in my apartment.
 

Sat on a chair that my toe happened to be under. I imagine I'll be walking a little funny tomorrow.
 

Life is full of "shouldn't haves" (and "should haves"). The best we can do is move on from the "shouldn'ts" and not be controlled by the "shoulds."
 

Oh, and protect toes from dangerous furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment