Monday, November 23, 2015

I Understand Because

I understand getting caught up in your work, because I've been there.

I understand trying to please everyone (and sometimes pleasing no one), because I've been there.

I understand giving your all and it not being enough, because I've been there.

I understand not knowing quite what they want, because I've been there.

I understand wondering if things will ever turn around, because I've been there.

I understand hanging on tight in the hope that it will make a difference, because I've been there.

I understand guessing right and guessing wrong, because I've been there.

It's not that I've been everywhere. It's just that I have been enough places, and have remained close enough to where I've been to understand. Because...

No comments:

Post a Comment