Wednesday, January 13, 2016

It's Working For Now

There are days when I feel like a stay-at-home mom, and days when I feel like a never-home mom. But it's working for now.
 

There are times when I feel like a short-order cook, and times when I fancy myself a gourmet chef. But it's working for now.
 

There are moments when I wonder how I got where I am, and moments when I wonder where on earth I am going. But it's working for now.
 

There are nights when I feel I've had a productive day, and nights when my day is just beginning. But it's working for now.
 

There are experiences that feel well worth it, and experiences that I'd just as soon never repeat. But it's working for now.
 

There are paths that lead in all the right directions, and paths that just keep you walking. But it's working for now.
 

Sometimes, life is not just about what you thought would be or what you think should be. Sometimes, it's enough when it's working for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment