Friday, January 1, 2016

Resolution

I could resolve to eat healthier, or less, but I wonder--how do you manage to eat less when you are awake more hours--close to twenty-four--some days?
 

I could resolve to make change, but I wonder--how do you make change when sometimes all you can manage to do is keep up with the same?
 

I could resolve to do more for, or with, my family and friends, but I wonder--how do you do more, when even doing less keeps you very busy?
 

I could resolve to choose more wisely, but I wonder--how do you choose more wisely, when it sometimes feels as though someone else is making the choices?
 

I could resolve to do better, but I wonder--how do you do better, when you're not even quite sure what "better" means?
 

That resolution to eat healthier may turn out to be the easiest one of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment