Monday, May 5, 2014

Is It Just Me, Or....?

Is it just me, or do other people get only about thirty percent of their scheduled weekend tasks done by Sunday night?
 

Is it just me, or do other people long for the weekend (more sleep, more family time, more sleep) all week, then end up getting no more sleep and not enough (or way too much!) family time once the weekend is here?
 

Is it just me, or do other people volunteer first, then scramble around like maniacs, figuring out how to accomplish the things they volunteered to do?
 

Is it just me, or do other people find themselves drawn more to cupcakes than to apples?
 

Is it just me, or do other people feel they are never doing enough for their kids' schools or activities, no matter how many games and performances they see, and how many foods and tickets and auction items they buy and sell?
 

Is it just me, or do other people find themselves constantly looking for "what might be," instead of just being content with "what is"?
 

Is it just me, or do other people keep the clothes that work, but also the ones that don't, and then wonder why some days, their clothes just don't work?
 

Is it just me, or do other people sometimes wish they could live in a world of cartoons?
 

Is it just me, or do other people get to Sunday night just not ready to start all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment