Friday, May 29, 2015

The Little Things

Many days, I am rushed. Many days, I am stressed. And yet, almost every day, I am grateful...

...for help that comes from unexpected places.

...for a friend who doesn't laugh at my choices of coffee.

...for the opportunity to go to places I know how to get to, and ones that are a little harder to find.

...for the "make it work" switch that flips on inside me when things just need to work.

...for children who keep me on my toes.

...for words that come when I need them to.

...for early morning email, and late night ice cream.

...for younger people who see that my experience matters, and older people who see that my energy matters.

...for first dibs and second chances.

...for "thank you," and "you're welcome," and "no problem," and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment