Friday, March 22, 2013

After Midnight

I had a feeling there would come a day in this new working life that I would be hard-pressed to publish by midnight. There have certainly been days when I've been so tired, the words seem incoherent. But, though I am not tired now, I'm discovering that meal breaks are just not enough for reflecting on, and then composing about, a day. So, while it has been an exciting day here at OLTL, it is a day that will go into tomorrow, meaning that this post will go into tomorrow as well. Which, in an odd way, is what I write about a lot of the time--taking a situation that is handed to you, and adjusting accordingly. I am sure that there will be many, many all-consuming OLTL and AMC days to come (it's no wonder I started a blog after I had stopped working full time!). But, as I have done before and always encourage my kids to do, I will adapt. I will be more conscious of writing earlier or writing in free moments.
 

As last night went late for the production of Episode 1, yesterday's blog is obviously way late. And as OLTL will get to more normal schedules, my blogging in this new era will too. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment