Sunday, October 25, 2015

Missed and Made

I may have missed a weekend sleep-in, but I made some money for weekend adventures.

I may have missed seeing people off to their day, but I made it off (with minimal drama) to my own day.

I may have missed in-person good mornings, but I made sure there were good morning texts.

I may have missed the day's recap, but I made a point of hearing it the next day.

I may have missed an early morning meeting, but I made a contribution however I could.

I may have missed a chance or two, but I made the most of the chances that remained.

I may have missed a sign or two, but I made myself more vigilant for the future.

It's easy to miss things while we are making our way through life. The question is, what good can we make from the things that we miss...

No comments:

Post a Comment